Red Deer Housing Authority is seeking a Chief Administrative Officer in Red Deer, AB.
The Red Deer Housing Authority (RDHA) is seeking an intrinsically motivated, engaging and dynamic leader to move RDHA forward in achieving its strategic outcomes while overseeing the operations of the organization.
Responsibilities of the CAO:
- Oversee a budget of $4,000,000.00 and staff comprising of nine FTEs.
- Provide effective advice and support to the Board in developing, implementing and executing strategic, operational and capital plans.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating of the administration staff
- Prepare and present options for annual financial plan for Board consideration, including general operating budget, the capital budget and the capital plan.
- Change Leadership
- Asset Development and Asset Management
Salary Range: $120,000 – $140,000 annually
Application deadline: October 29, 2018