The Schizophrenia Society of Alberta is seeking a part-time Tenant Support Worker in Red Deer, AB.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure in-depth working knowledge of the core principles of PSR and implements to enhance recovery processes
- Ensures the core principals of PSR (Psychosocial Rehabilitation) are met by direct practice, thereby enhancing the recovery process for clients
- Assist tenants in their development of goals and provide training in a wide range of independent living tasks In consultation with the case manager, may provide support and/or basic information to family members related to mental illness and services/supports available in the community
- Assists tenants in accessing community resources and professional services
- Observes and reports changes in tenant level of functioning (both physical and mental) and level of participation in activities to the case manager.
This is a part-time position at 23.25 hrs/week with the possibilities to pick up additional shifts.
The days of work are: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
- Awake overnight shifts 11:15pm to 7:30am
- Afternoon shifts 3:15pm to 11:30pm
- Day shifts 7:15am to 3:30pm
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Deadline to apply: not specified