e4c is seeking board members in Edmonton, AB.
The Board of Directors is a volunteer-based governance board. It consists of 18 Directors, who are elected at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Term lengths are two or three years. Directors may serve no more than nine years.
It is the role of the Board of Directors to:
• Promote and support the organization and its mission and vision
• Determine the organization’s overall strategic direction
• Monitor organizational performance
• Select, evaluate, and support the Chief Executive Officer
• Develop and conserve the organization’s resources Time Commitment
• Bi-monthly Board Meetings (5:30 – 7:30 pm)
• Committee Meetings (average once every 30 or 60 days).
• Community events, workshops, forums, training, etc.
Deadline to apply: not specified