e4c is seeking an Overnight Care Worker – Women’s Emergency Accommodation Centre (WEAC) in Edmonton, AB.
The role will:
- engage with persons served to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- complete intake process by: assessing and documenting including physical/mental strengths and barriers, creating shelter exit plan, and reviewing shelter guidelines.
- provide direct care by responding to requests for services including emotional support, crisis intervention and conflict resolution.
- maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the building.
- administer medication distribution.
- arrange for referrals to other agencies and programs where
Deadline to apply: not specified