The Home Program grant helps non-profit groups support Calgarians in affordable housing.
It does this by helping non-profits launch initiatives in four key areas of focus that build capacity for residents:
- feel they have stronger housing stability
- have increased financial competency access and use community wellness services / activities
- lead community wellness activities
- Submissions must align with one or more of The Home Program focus areas above
- Grant funds must be used to help start or assist a new project or initiative or enhance a current project.
- Budget must be under $15,000
- Project must finish within 12 months from receipt of funds Groups may submit multiple applications
- support affordable housing residents in Calgary
- be registered under the Province of Alberta Societies Act or Companies Act
- hold $2,000,000 in liability insurance
There is no firm deadline. Submissions will be taken until funds are no longer available.