Red Deer Native Friendship Society is seeking a Housing Team Wellness helper in Red Deer, AB.
Supporting the work of the Aboriginal Housing Team the helper will:
- Arrange and attend move-in and move-out inspections.
- Arrange and facilitate the cleaning of units and removal of property from vacated units.
- Build relationships with landlords and other community services in order to best serve housing participants.
- Meet with landlords who walk in to the friendship centre to collect rents and/or communicate issues and/or requests
- Serve as an advocate for participants re: access to services, enhancing cultural sensitivity and respect, Landlord and Property Management Managers etc.
- Help participants in-office to complete applications for AISH, income support, housing, health care, status, identification, etc.
- Plus additional responsibilities
Deadline to apply: not specified